We live in a litigious society, and the more you have, the more you stand to lose. People with no income or assets are virtually “judgment proof.” Others who have worked hard to build a business or accumulate wealth stand to lose a great deal in the wrong circumstances, and need to put advanced asset protection strategies in place.
Our knowledgeable asset attorney at DCDM Law Group can devise sophisticated asset protection strategies to protect what you own from “predators and creditors.” We take a comprehensive approach to cover the gaps left by traditional, “hit and miss” asset protection methods.
Who Needs an Asset Attorney for Advanced Asset Protection Strategies?
Asset protection planning is an important step to take for many people in a wide range of circumstances. Asset protection services from an experienced asset attorney could benefit:
- Businesses: Litigation can be part and parcel of doing business in the 21st Century. Claims can come from different corners — trademark infringement claims, employment discrimination claims, product liability claims, work-related vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, worker injuries. Every business needs comprehensive strategies in place to protect its assets.
- Professionals: Certain professions are prone to lawsuits. Doctors, lawyers, and architects particularly need advanced asset protection strategies, including steps taken to insulate personal assets from judgments relating to professional liabilities.
- Property owners: When you own your home, rental properties, or commercial properties, potential premises liability claims pose a risk to your assets. An experienced Pasadena asset lawyer can devise strategies to help minimize the risk.
- Estate plans: The purpose of your estate plan is to provide for the ones you love after you are gone. An important aspect of estate planning is to protect the assets you have now and will have in the future from taxes, lawsuits, ex-in-laws, and other factors that could threaten to erode your estate.
- Parents of teenagers: Teen drivers account for a disproportionate number of traffic accidents, according to the Insurance Information Institute (III). No matter how well parents try to monitor the driving habits of their teenage children, the risk of liability for an accident is statistically higher with teen drivers, and additional asset protection planning may be needed.
Pasadena Asset Attorney with the Asset Protection Tools You Need
A variety of tools and strategies may be employed asset protection planning. Our Pasadena asset attorney can help you develop a comprehensive plan, incorporating the right methodology to provide the most protection for your wealth and assets for your particular situation.
Supplementing standard insurance, business asset protection, asset ownership, gifting, retirement plans, and trusts are different strategies that may factor into your asset protection plan. You need an asset attorney with detailed knowledge of financial instruments and sophisticated strategies to help protect your assets and help you plan for the future.
At DCDM Law Group, our legal team is friendly and approachable, and our founding attorney has been awarded 10.0 Superb Rating on Avvo. Our Pasadena asset attorney can help you take the right steps to protect your wealth and assets in an uncertain world. Contact us for a free consultation to find out how our firm can help you.